Kallman Worldwide is looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive. This position requires a self-starter with excellent organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced events environment and has an interest in the international trade show industry.
Sales Account Executive Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Selling exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities @ international trade shows
- Sourcing and developing leads and opportunities
- Managing various communications to clients on a daily basis
- Keeping detailed records of client interactions via sales management system (Ungerboeck CMS)
- Attending domestic and international trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree (Sales, Marketing or Business preferred) with minimum 3-5 years of related sales experience
- Proficient in Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Resourceful and strategic with the ability to work independently as well as in a project team
- Ability to travel 3-9 days duration, both domestically and internationally. Anticipated travel 30 days/year
To support Kallman Worldwide’s commitment to providing a healthy and safe work environment, we require all of our team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.