We have returned to in-person trade shows and are currently in search of motivated and innovative professionals to join our team. We welcome inquiries from smart, talented professionals who work effectively on project teams and have a passion for international trade.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits programs, and a high-energy, entrepreneurial work environment. If you see a position below that interests you, or you just want to introduce yourself for consideration, please send a cover letter along with your resume expressing interest to email@example.com.
Kallman Worldwide is looking for a full-time Database Administrator/Analyst in our Waldwick, NJ office; an initiative-taking individual that can help us continually improve and enhance not only our CRM system but also the power user and liaison with our other software providers. The Database Administrator/Analyst should enjoy all aspects of user management including support, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction as a priority. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of database architecture and a desire to keep learning. The individual should be comfortable consulting with users and enjoy learning new business processes to translate them into technical solutions.
Database Administrator Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Oversee user and license management, including access, profiles, permissions. sharing rules, security, new user setup and on-boarding.
- Maintain an initiative-taking approach to system maintenance and troubleshooting, including security reviews, storage usage, data quality, data archives, release updates, maintenance, health checks, and optimizer.
- Configure the UI and user devices to streamline and optimize the user experience.
- Work with the CRM provider to execute an optimal upgrade schedule and to ensure Kallman Worldwide is using the platform to its fullest potential.
- Implement CRM configuration changes including (but not limited to): campaigns, communication templates, activity, workflow, process builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, floor plans, sales pipelines and sales goals, dashboards, and reports.
- Meet regularly with the end-users, the professional development team and management for user adoption feedback. Implement a training plan to bring the user-adoption to an optimal level. Resolve user support issues quickly, using clear communication supported by visual and written instructions. Follow-up, monitor and document issues with user-adoption.
- Conduct on-going individual, departmental and company-wide demonstrations, and training to keep end-users up to date on features and enhancements.
Software Administration responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Monitor, streamline & implement end-user adoption of all company software.
- Maintenance and management of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, including the company Intranet; standardize lists, libraries, content, pages, and workflows.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools, including but not limited to OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Power BI.
- Proven work experience in database management.
- Fluency in Office 365 Applications, SharePoint, Teams, Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Design and conduct training programs on Microsoft Office 365 products and CRM.
- Knowledge of data import and report generation. Crystal Reports a plus.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to consult with stakeholders at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field required, with minimum 3 years experience as a database administrator/analyst.