Espacio Food & Service is recognized as the most important annual meeting in the Food Industry. Producers, vendors, distributors and all companies related to the industry will come together with their customers in order to generate new business and observe the latest developments and trends in the market.
• Food & Service welcome the most significant professionals on the market and this will provide the opportunity to connect with over 25.000 international buyers.
• Chile is one of the largest export markets for U.S. consumer-oriented food products and it’s a stable economy and gateway for U.S. exporters looking to reach other Latin America markets.
• Chile is a free-trade partner with the USA, and as such, is an easy, secure place for Americans to do business.
• Economically, Chile is the top performing country in the region of Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Chile has a modern and developed food processing industry that represents 25 percent of Chile´s economy, and is forecast to grow to more than 35 percent by 2030.
• In Chile, the food and beverage industry will grow by 6.6 percent annually.
• The purchase power of Chile´s middle and upper-middle income consumers continues to rise.
• Chile’s food retail sales reached $17.2 billion in 2018, a five percent increase over 2017.
• Chile’s largest retailers have operations in other Latin American countries making it a gateway to other Latin American markets.
• Chile has one of the highest percentages of non-traditional store sales in Latin America, which allows suppliers to target larger retail chains for larger volume sales.
• The official USA Pavilion is in the hands of America’s most experienced pavilion organizers, Kallman Worldwide; is well-positioned in a high-traffic area of the show; and will be broadly promoted to Chilean importers looking for new suppliers.
Be part of the USA Pavilion; don’t miss this great opportunity to do business with different international exhibitors of the food industry in Chile.
FAS is proud to announce an opportunity in Latin America with a returning USA Pavilion partner, Kallman Worldwide Inc. as we collectively turn our attention to the lucrative market in Santiago, Chile and LATAM southern cone.
Set on November 16-18, 2021, ESPACIO FOOD & SERVICE 2021 provides US companies the opportunity to meet with over 25,000 key food buyers from Chile, Latin America and beyond, all in one convenient venue.
This USDA-endorsed trade show will benefit from the support of one of FAS’s most experienced teams and promises to be one of our up-and-coming superstars pavilions.
• For second time, more than 40 exhibitors will enjoy different services like our Meeting Point, common area with snack service and coffee station, and private conference room, all this combined with the customized on-site assistance.
• Be prepared for the show days with the pre-show “Market Tour”, guided visit to the main grocery stores followed by a market briefing by FAS Santiago.
• Network with the main decision makers and importers, in our Pavilion Reception and enjoy U.S. flavors specially cooked for that occasion.
• Impress visitors with the real U.S. taste at the food demos in the kitchens distributed throughout the venue, based upon availability.