For information more about becoming a partner or donor, please contact us
Who is eligible to receive an Astronaut Al Worden Endeavour Scholarship?
1. Students must be a resident of a participating country, no younger than 15 (fifteen) years old, and no older than 18 (eighteen) years old, as of 15 August 2020.
2. Have a command of the English language and able to participate in all aspects of the program. Further, they must be able to obtain all necessary travel documents, permissions, and certifications as may be required to travel to/from the United States.
3. Outstanding students who are involved in or demonstrate a desire to further their studies in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics, and ideally possess a passion to one day apply and contribute to that body of knowledge.
4. The students have demonstrated qualities that align with the Mission of the Astronaut Al Worden Endeavour Scholarship program.
What are the qualifications for a Teacher / Chaperone to Receive an Astronaut Al Worden Endeavour Scholarship?
1. The Teacher/Chaperone will hold a valid accreditation from the educational authority in their country.
2. Have a command of the English language that allows for their successful involvement in the program and ability to obtain all necessary travel documents, permissions, and certifications as may be required to travel to/from the United States.
3. The Teacher/Chaperone must have demonstrated a commitment to STEM education which is evident in their subject matter expertise, enthusiasm, and the impact they have had on the students they teach.
4. Ideally, the teacher selected will be in a position to use their experience at Space Camp to foster greater international understanding and cooperation among their students, and inspire the next generation of innovators, explorers, and leaders in the global aerospace community.
5. The Teacher/Chaperone must understand and agree to fulfill the duties and responsibilities incumbent upon them in their role as chaperone.
More information coming soon.